SAN DIEGO, CA, June 2019
Visual Communications Company (VCC), a recognized global leader in the illuminated electronics recently announced its new LSM0805 Series SMD LED package.
With a footprint of only 2.0mm x 1.25mm x .08mm, the new chip LEDs are a smart choice for applications including IoT, medical devices, industrial controls and a host of consumer wearables.
In addition to bright, reliable illumination in a small, industry-standard footprint, the LSM0805 Series delivers:
- Exceptional illumination – optimized light coupling by inter reflector and flat top lens combined with AIGaINP and GaInP technology
- Space-saving configuration – surface-mount design ideal for automated PC board assembly and space-sensitive designs
- Enhanced visibility – wide viewing angle of 110 to 120 degrees
- Low-power operation – 2 or 3 Volts is all it takes to deliver reliable, bright status indication
- Manufacturing efficiencies – available in tape and reel package of 3,000/pcs/reel for automation-friendly production
Available in red, white, green, blue and yellow, these low-profile, low-power LEDs provide high performance.
“We’re pleased to offer our clients a solution that provides the reliable illumination they demand in a footprint that drives design innovation while reducing production costs, as devices continue to get smaller, VCC will continue to offer products that are small in size and big on innovation.”
The LSM0805 Series will be available to VCC’s distribution channels in June 2019. Learn more about the series and its benefits here: https://vcclite.com/lsm0805-series-smd-led/
Need additional Information:
Click to download the official press release, press release image or the press release quick tips.